Business Partner Opportunities
View/download our Corporate Partnership Benefits (pdf)
Throughout the season, the Boulder Philharmonic Orchestra offers a multitude of opportunities to gain recognition and special benefits for your company by sponsoring a concert, an education program, or one of our popular special productions:
- Concert Sponsorship - Choose a concert that will target the exact audience you want to promote your business.
- Events Sponsorship - Sponsoring the Boulder Phil's gala or another fundraising event gives your company recognition and networking opportunities.
- Nutcracker Sponsorship - Be a part of the holiday magic by aligning your business with these popular performances.
- Education Program Sponsorship - Show your support of the Boulder Philharmonic's in-school and family programs.
The following are possible benefits which can be tailored to your needs, depending on your category and sponsorship amount:
- Banner recognition
- Recognition at event
- Logo in season brochure
- Logo in concert program
- Display ad in concert program
- Logo on marketing materials
- Company mention in press releases
- Free and discounted tickets to concerts
- Logo and recognition on our website
- Logo on advertising for event
- Logo recognition in our email newsletter
- VIP parking at event
- Invitations to special receptions
- Chamber ensemble or guest artist present at your private event
- Literature at concert
- A good feeling that you are supporting a valuable community resource!
There are also opportunities for becoming an in-kind business partner. Catering, restaurant, floral, and consulting companies are particularly sought to share their time, talents, and creations with the broad range of Boulder Phil audiences, artists, and supporters.
If you would like more information on how to become a business partner of the Boulder Philharmonic Orchestra, please contact Eve Orenstein, Director of Development, at 303.443.0542 or email@example.com.