Experience an evening like no other with members of your Boulder Philharmonic Orchestra as you are guided through a multi-sensory pairing of music, food, drink, and nature. The Phil’s string quartet will elevate each dinner course with a performance inspired by the chef’s offerings, deepening the perception of all the senses.
The farm-to-table experience with Three Leaf Farm’s includes a tour of their small organic farm, visits with the farm animals, and a self-guided walk on their medicine trail.
Tables of six will be seated together, so we encourage you to gather your friends and attend as a group!
Due to Colorado liquor licensing laws, Three Leaf Farms partners with local wineries to provide delicious, Colorado wines for our dinners. Three Leaf is honored to partner with Settembre Cellars of Boulder. We recommend pre-purchasing wine directly from their website, which will be delivered and ready for you at the farm when you arrive. Please visit their website HERE
Three Leaf Farm’s COVID-19 RESPONSE
Three Leaf Farms will be implementing the following at all events:
- Guests will be required to wear a mask unless there is at least 8 feet between each guest.
- Social Distancing will be promoted where appropriate.
- We will have hand sanitizing stations for both washing hands and utilizing hand sanitizer.
- During Farm Dinners, there will be individual tables that seat no more than 8 guests per table, and are spaced far from other tables.
- Surfaces and frequently touched items will be sanitized often throughout each event.
- Servers will set tables of sanitized flatware, glassware, and dishes using gloves.
- All staff will wear masks, and will be required to wash hands every 30 minutes.
- All staff will be monitored for any signs of illness or exposure and will be asked a series of health questions before the event.
Please feel free to email Three Leaf Farm if you have questions.
Please click here for more information about the details of Three Leaf Farm Events.
Cancellation Policy: Reservations are fully refundable up until two weeks before the event. Cancellations within the two weeks prior to the event may be refundable if we are able to fill your spot. Cancellations within 48 hours of the event are Non-refundable.
No tickets will be mailed. Your receipt is your ticket. When you arrive, check in at our welcome table.
PLEASE NOTE: Guests will NOT be able to bring their own wine or beer to this dinner. Wine is available for purchase on site, offered by Settembre Cellars.
Three Leaf Farm is located at the corner of Hwy 287 and S. Public Rd in Lafayette.