Sponsoring the Boulder Philharmonic Orchestra will help put your company in the spotlight. We will work with your firm to provide you with the benefits that matter the most to you. Through your sponsorship you can:
- ENHANCE brand image and awareness
- BUILD business relationships
- SHOW your commitment to arts and culture in our community
- HELP the orchestra strengthen its connection with its community
- COMMUNICATE with a passionate audience of 12K+ patrons, plus 7K+ reached through education & community engagement programs
- SHOWCASE musicians of the Boulder Phil at your events
Throughout the season, the Boulder Phil offers a multitude of opportunities to gain recognition and special benefits for your company by sponsoring a concert, an education program, or one of our popular special productions:
- Concert Sponsorship – Choose a concert or concerts that will target the exact audience you want to promote your business.
- Events Sponsorship – Sponsoring the Boulder Phil’s gala or another fundraising event gives your company recognition and networking opportunities.
- Education Program Sponsorship – Show your support of the Boulder Philharmonic’s in-school and family programs.
The following are possible benefits which can be tailored to your needs, depending on your category and sponsorship amount (see our brochure for details and sponsorship levels):
- Banner recognition
- Recognition at event
- Logo in season brochure
- Logo in concert program
- Display ad in concert program
- Logo on marketing materials
- Free and discounted tickets to concerts
- Logo and recognition on our website
- Logo on advertising for event
- Logo recognition in our email newsletter
- Invitations to special receptions
- Chamber ensemble or guest artist present at your event
- Literature, signage and/or table at concert
- A good feeling that you are supporting a valuable community resource!
There are also opportunities for becoming an in-kind business partner. Catering, restaurant, floral, and consulting companies are particularly sought to share their time, talents, and creations with the broad range of Boulder Phil audiences, artists, and supporters.