COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
The Boulder Phil has developed protocols to ensure a safe environment for everyone. Given the recently updated Boulder County Health orders, our upcoming concerts will be fully vaccinated events.
- All patrons age 12 and up must be fully vaccinated by the date of performance. “Full vaccination” means the performance date must be at least 14 days after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or at least 14 days after a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine.
- We are unable to welcome attendees under the age of 12 who are not vaccinated. This policy may change as more children are vaccinated over the coming months.
- Audience members must wear masks at all times, regardless of vaccination status.
- Ticket holders who do not comply with this policy will not be admitted.
Along with these changes, we will have hand sanitizer stations and increased cleaning processes in place.
Tickets will be emailed before each performance. Please be prepared to show your ticket (either printed or on your smartphone), vaccination card (hardcopy, myColorado app, or mobile phone) and photo ID to enter performances. See the FAQs below for more details.
We thank you in advance for your understanding as we continue to ensure the health and safety of our musicians, staff and patrons.
COVID-19 Ticket Policy
Plans will adjust in accordance with public health measures as they evolve in the coming months. If any policy change makes you uncomfortable, or if you or someone in your party is exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, please call our Box Office at 303-449-1343 ex.0 to return your tickets for a refund or convert your tickets to a donation no later than 4 hours prior to the event.
We look forward to seeing you soon at our live, in-person concerts!
Frequently Asked Questions
When will my 2021-22 Season subscription tickets arrive?
Subscription tickets will be mailed in early December.
When should I arrive at the venue?
We encourage patrons to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the event. This will allow ample time for our staff and volunteers to check vaccination status, as well as encourage spacing of patrons entering the venue.
What is the Boulder Philharmonic doing to ensure my safety at performances?
We are working closely with Boulder County Health and our performance venues to implement safety protocols in accordance with local, state, and federal requirements. All of our staff, musicians, guest artists, and volunteers have been fully vaccinated.
How long will these policies be in place?
Unless otherwise directed by city, state, or federal health officials, these policies will be in effect indefinitely. All ticket holders will receive direct communications about any changes to our policies in advance of their performance.
What are the Boulder Philharmonic’s masking policies?
Masking will be required for all audience members, staff, and volunteers, unless otherwise exempt from wearing a mask due to a disability, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. 12101 et seq.).
What do I need to verify my vaccination status?
All audience members must provide proof of vaccination as well as photo ID.
Types of vaccination verification allowed:
- Physical vaccination card
- Digital vaccination record
- Photo or scan of physical vaccination card
Acceptable forms of Photo ID (all must be the physical card – photocopies are NOT accepted.):
- Driver’s licenses, or state ID cards for non-drivers, issued by a state’s Department of Motor Vehicles
- Formal ID cards WITH photo (armed forces, police, student union)
- Student ID card with photo
- Company ID card with photo
- Passport or Passport card
- Permanent Resident Card
- Tribal ID card